Friday, July 30, 2010

MY LIFE :)

OK its time for an update on my life so far.
So I left off at grade 6 second term. Its 3rd term now well Art has changed into dance its sorta OK... but It would be WAY better if we didn't have to dance with boys :P. In English we are doing a poem that we have to memorize completely, no palm cards, mine is called The Pig its by Roald Dahl. In SOSE we are learning mapping :P I hate geography. But the real major thing right now is this job in the states that my dad applied for... the agent really liked his CV and he might get the job............ WHICH WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!! If he does get it its in Tennessee which is were Miley Cyrus grew up!!!!! OMG I SO WANT MY DAD TO GET THE JOB!!!!!!!! eek!!! YAY! I have a good feeling too so I bet he'll get it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment