Saturday, April 24, 2010

:P my life!


So an update on my life so far, or at least as much as I can remember:P

So let me start in 1st grade........ It was the last day of school at G.A.S.S soon I would be moving to another school and would have to make new friends. My current BFF was a girl called Zora since it was also the day before Easter holidays she gave me a chocolate easter bunny :) And thats all I remember of that day it was so long ago....
I dont remember exactly what happened at my new school, it was so terrible I tried to block it out of my mind. But i do remember i had no friends, and that I took piano lessons for a wile I left their in grade 3 ready to go back to G.A.S.S I arrivied on the 2nd term of grade 3 I dont really remember what happenend then so lets skip to grade 4 I had no friends going with me to my class they all got to go somewhere else. But I soon made some AWESOME new BFF's called Hannah and Fiona! they've been my best friends till this day forth. So back to grade 4 I remember I had a crush on a guy named Jack but he hated me... he called me a dork. I was so sad but soon enough got over it, he was my new worst enemy.
So now year 5 I was still in class with Hannah and Fiona! At the start of the year we were in 5F but then got moved to 5E it was so ANNOYING! but at least I still had my BFF's now I totally forget the start of the year but towards the end I had a crush on a HOT guy called Caleb he was hilarious! but like all boys he didn't like me :( at least he talked to me untill he found out i liked him.
Well its finally grade 6 the first term has gone past and now its the second, so far for art we have to paint a famous painting and build shoes, and for english we have to do a movie and book report. '
WELL THATS MY LIFE SO FAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment