Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Adventures of Big B the Blueberry Pie-part 1- Big b meets Patrick-REDO

Ok well I needed to redo the first Big B adventures, some parts will still be the same but most changed! WELL HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!

Big B woke happily. He knew he was going to have an adventure today! He got out of bed and stretched. Slowly he walked over to the breakfast table and had a big breakfast blueberry flakes. After he finished eating he started to walk to the front door so he could leave Bakers Delights (his home). Just as he was about to open the front door something caught his eye A STRAWBERRY TART WAS BAKING!

Big B approached the strawberry tart happily "Hello I'm Big B," said Big B "whats your name?" "I'm Patrick, I'm new here," Patrick answered "I'll show you around!!" exclaimed Big B "come on follow me!"

Big b the blueberry pie showed Patrick the strawberry tart around bakers delights. " Well enough of this boring stuff," Big B exclaimed "LETS GO OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!"

Big B showed Patrick all the shops and where to play the best games, they were having SO MUCH FUN! As they were walking down the street a bunch of hungry teenage boys going through puberty appeared! “ YUM!!!!!!!!! PIE!!!!!!!! OH AND TART!!!!!!!” they all said at the same time.
“”AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” screamed Patrick and Big B! The teenagers picked up Patrick and Big B and were about to take a bite when….. A SUPER COOL CROSAINT CAME FLYING!!!!!!! She scooped up Big B and Patrick and took them far away from the teenagers.


“THANKS!” Patrick and Big b said to the croissant.
“I’m Big B that’s Patrick,” said Big B
“I’m Cursty,” said the croissant. “Well I’d love to stay and talk but my mum will freak if I’m not back soon!”
“Oh, well hope to see you soon,” said Patrick
“Me too!” Big B continued. And with that Cursty left and Big B and Patrick went home.


WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT ADVENTURE OF BIG B THE BLUEBERRY PIE!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment